Registration is held in January for the following September and continues on a rolling basis until all classes are filled.
- Preschool Registration Fees are $100 for the first child, $75 for second and subsequent children, and $75 per child for the children of church members. Kindergarten Registration Fees are $150 per child.
- Please see the Registration Information page for in-depth information about the Registration process.
SCHOOL CALENDAR & HOURS
- The academic year runs from September through May.
- The preschool generally follows Fulton County’s school calendar for holidays and closings.
- Preschool hours are: Monday—Friday, 9:00am-12:30pm.
- Kindergarten hours are: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 9:00am-12:30pm; Tuesday & Thursday, 9:00am-2:30pm.
- Early Bird Drop-Off at 8:30am available for an extra fee.
- After School Programs 12:30—2:30pm available for an extra fee. (See the Parents’ Corner for more information about after-school programs.)
- In our program, you will see frequent, positive, warm interactions among adults and children; planned learning activities appropriate to children’s age and development; a wide variety of age-appropriate materials; specially trained teachers; regular communications with parents who are welcome visitors; effective administration and ongoing systematic evaluation.
- In our classrooms, you will see an array of centers, e.g. Life Skills, Reading and Pre-Reading, Writing, Listening, Art, Manipulatives and Small Group. We have unstructured playground time every day! Each week, children participate in Music and Playball. In 2015-2016, we introduced an age-appropriate STEAM curriculum (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) each week as well!
- Chapel is held every Monday at 9:30am for students enrolled in 3’s, 4’s, and K-5 classes. Toddlers and 2’s enjoy Bible Time in the Chapel.
- Children bring their lunch and eat together in fellowship each day.
- Parent/Teachers Conferences are held twice yearly in the Fall and in the Spring. School is closed on Conference days.
- Annual Tuition is payable in equal monthly installments which are due by the 1st of each month September – April. Church members receive a 10% discount off of their monthly tuition.
- A Tuition Deposit of one month’s tuition is required; it is non-refundable and non-transferable. The Tuition Deposit will be credited in May of the academic year for May’s tuition payment.
- Two weeks of Summer Camp is offered to preschoolers, Kindergarteners and rising First Graders in June!! Camp registration is open as long as space is available.